Why is it that when a family plans a trip anywhere, the Moms are the ones that do all the packing and worrying that everything is packed? Sometimes I wish I could be more like the men of the world, who know that their wives will take care of everything and all they have to do is get in the car and drive to the destination.
So here I am, taking a small break from packing up my family for a weekend at camp. As much as I love going to camp, I dread it every time. Not only do I have to pack for myself, I have to get all of Brad's things together and then I have to figure out what to pack for Brian. Then I always get told that I have packed too much! Sometimes, you just can't win!
I like to think that once we are at camp, deep down my family is grateful that I took care of all their needs for the weekend. I know that I will never hear the words, but it is good to think that at the very least, they are thinking it!

I can relate. It would be nice if we had the help!! Yes, your family IS grateful, even if they never say it. :)
ReplyDelete