Saturday, June 27, 2009

In A Funk

I don't know what is going on. I have been in a terrible funk for about a week or so and I just can't shake it. I feel like depression may be setting in again. Just when I thought I was starting to get over something that happened almost 4 months ago, it comes right back to haunt me. I know that I need to get over it and move on, but sometimes it just hurts too much. I try my best to hide it, but I guess that I haven't been doing such a good job of it lately. Brad has caught me a couple of times in the past couple of days and he just asks, "Why are you crying?" I wish that I could give him an answer, but he is just too young to understand. Hell, sometimes I don't even understand it myself!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. It's okay to still be upset. It was only 4 months ago. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I wish I had the words to make it all better. Sending hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill. You are a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen... instead of trying to explain how you're feeling to your little man, give him a big hug! I'm sorry you're in a funk-give yourself time to grieve, ok?? You're so allowed!!!

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete