I got a message from my friend Beth this morning that her mother had passed away. She and her sister were with her mom when she passed. Mrs. Gersten is now in heaven with her husband. It is very sad that they lost their lives this way, but deep down I know that this is better for them. They were together for so very long and it only seems appropriate that they would go together. I will always remember the great times that I had at their house and all the funny stories. They may be gone from this earth, but they will certainly not be forgotten. Rest in peace, Mr. and Mrs. Gersten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sorry for the loss. I know how hard it is to lose a parent, but 2 at once has to be awful. I do think it's kind of "special" they left together.
ReplyDeleteThey were married for 60 years. I guess after that long, you would go together. Thanks Jill.
ReplyDelete