Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cookies with Santa


Brad had Cookies with Santa at school on Monday. At first I was a bit nervous about this, as every other time we have tried to have Brad visit with Santa it never has worked out. So I really tried to talk it up with Brad and make a big deal out of it. I told Brad that he has to tell Santa what he wants or Santa is not going to know and then he may not get what he wants! So the time came for cookies with Santa. Brian went to school for the visit as I was unable to get the time off from work to go. Brian said that Brad is so good! He was so proud of him. That made me feel bad that I was unable to go, but Brian did take pictures for me. Brian said that Brad got right up onto Santa's lap and told him what he wanted for Christmas. Santa then told him that he had to be good until Christmas or he may not get his presents! So I asked Brad what did he ask for and he said that he wanted the Hess race car, coloring books and crayons. Boy, that kid is easy! That is until a commercial comes on and he starts in with "I want that. I want that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment