Today my baby boy turned 5! I just can't believe it. It seems like yesterday I gave birth to him and here we are today. I can remember everything perfectly about the day that he entered into our lives. He came out screaming and hasn't stopped since! (I joke, well maybe not entirely!) After spending 8 hours in the NICU, I finally got to hold my precious little boy. Boy, was life so much easier then. Now, he talks back and is super sassy a lot of the time. But he does still make me smile and laugh with the funny things that come out of his mouth when I least expect it. So today, I am thankful that this miracle baby came into my life and has made it what it is today. CRAZY!!! But I love every minute of it and wouldn't take any of it back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday BH! See ya Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteAmazing how time flies, huh? My middle son turned 6 last week and I was just remebering when he didn't talk back too. LOL
Take care,
Hartley
www.hartleysboys.com