Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snow Fun


Today Brad and I got outside to have some fun in the snow. We finally had a good snow storm that dumped 22 inches of snow in one night. So while Daddy was off helping Grandma, Brad and I headed outside. I originally wanted to build a snowman with him, but the snow was much heavier than I thought and much deeper. In the end, we weren't able to roll the snowballs big enough for a snowman. We decided then to make a snow fort. Apparently I wasn't doing that right, because when Daddy got home, he took over the making of the fort. Brad was excited to finally have a snow fort. As he said, "I've waited all winter for this!" I then had this great idea to fill up spray bottles with water and food coloring and color the snow. Brad was loving it! So if you happen to drive by my house and see the blue, green and red snow, you know what we've been doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment