Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pre-school Graduation

I find it so very hard to believe that my baby is graduating from pre-school! Time is really flying by. Yesterday we went to his graduation. The kids sang four songs and then were each given a special award. Brad got the award for the "Bravest" in his class. His teacher explained that he got the award because when he started school, he had a very limited diet and would only eat certain things. Throughout the year, they have kept a list in the classroom of all the different foods that he was tried. So, he was the bravest for trying out new foods, even though some times he didn't want to!
I can't say it enough, I love everything that Main Street school has done for Brad. It is hard to believe that when he started pre-school two years ago, he could barely speak. His vocabulary was limited to about 10 to 15 words and they were very hard for most people to understand. Now, he talks so much and so clearly. Some days I wish for the days when he didn't speak! I will miss his school so much but I am forever grateful for all the wonderful things that they have done for Bradley!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Brad! Maybe you can work on Gramona and Uncle Dave to try new things. Just teasing! :0)

    ReplyDelete