I decided once again to join Weight Watchers. It seems like this is the 122nd time I have done this! This time I decided to do it online. Like I have said, this is not my first rodeo so I thought I would give the online thing a try. Besides, I really wasn't a fan of the woman that did the meetings in my area. Anyways, since January 27th, I have lost 17.5 pounds. It has been a struggle, but I keep on keeping on. One of my accomplishments has been getting my wedding band back on. It has been a while since I have been able to wear it, and I am happy that I am finally able to wear it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! Congratulations - you're doing good.
ReplyDeleteEvery day is a new beginning. It's definitely not easy, but it's worth it. I have faith in you Jen!!!
ReplyDelete