Monday, November 14, 2011

Metro Ride

If you ask Brad what his favorite part of his vacation to see Uncle Brent was...he will say either riding the underground train (Metro) or the apartment that we rented in Brent's building!  At first I don't think he got the concept of the Metro, but it didn't take him long.  By the end of our ride, he was repeating the words that were said at every stop.  In Brad's words it said, Pinka Pinka (that would the ding noise) Stand back, doors closing!!  As for the apartment we rented, I am still not sure what his fascination was about it.  Maybe because I let him use the key to open the door, or because he got to ride the elevator up to Brent's apartment.  In any case, Brad keeps asking when are we going back to Uncle Brent's?

No comments:

Post a Comment