Tonight, Daddy went to play Texas Hold 'Em with his buddies, so Brad and I decided to bake a cake. Brad was thrilled to help out. He helped pour the mix into the bowl, pour the water and oil in and lastly, even helped crack the eggs. All Brad really cared about was getting his hands on the mixer so that he could beat the mixture together. He would stand there and mix the batter all night long if I let him! After the cake cooled, Brad helped me frost it and put all the sprinkles on. When we were all done, I asked if he wanted a piece of cake, to which he replied, "No Mom". What kind of kid turns down cake? Mine!! I think that he had a lot of fun learning to bake with Mommy tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment