Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Year, time to start



One of the many things that I wanted to accomplish this year, was starting a blog. Not sure why, I guess it is because everyone seems to be doing it, so I thought "Why not?" Actually, I was a bit inspired to start it now after my mother forwarded me the link to my aunt's blog. So, here I am beginning my blog.


This blog will be full of stories about my family (I'm sure) and probably mostly about Brad. The new and exciting thing in our house is the Wii. I got a nice bonus from work, so we decided to get a Wii. To say that it has been our entertainment is an understatement!! Brad and Brian battle over who gets to play it next. It is very funny to watch Brad try his best at boxing, when all he is really doing is swinging his arms around and hoping to connect with his opponents face! At least we are getting some kind of exercise!! The thing is very fun, but very exhausting!


Well, this is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I glad to be your inspiration. Lookng forward to reading the adventures of Brad and Brian.

    ReplyDelete