Friday, June 12, 2009

End of School Year Celebration

Brad's class had their End of School Celebration today. It was so very cute. The kids decorated the room and helped to move things around to fit all the chairs in for the parents to sit. They also help make the punch and put the cookies out on trays for everyone to enjoy. The kids also sang three songs for the parents. It was too cute! It was graduation for some, and moving on for others. Brad is one of the kids moving on. He will be going back to Pre-K next year for a full day at the same school. I love his school. I cannot begin to say thank you enough to the wonderful teachers (pictured above with Brad) who have helped Brad throughout this school year. When he started school in September, he could not speak more than 10 words and did not know how to interact with other children. Now, he never shuts up! It amazes me how far he has come in only one short school year! I am so proud of Brad! He will also being going to school for the summer program. It was decided that if he took the summer off, the teachers were afraid that he might lose some of the skills and speech that he has learned. I am all for helping him to become the great person that I know one day he will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment