Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New way to relax

I found a wonderful new way to relax. Acupuncture!!! I went for the first time on Tuesday and it was great! Who knew?!?! I had 8 needles put in me and was then left there to relax for about 40 minutes. It was soooo relaxing, I actually fell asleep! When I left, I felt like I was on a natural high. I decided to give acupuncture a try as part of my infertility treatments. My fertility doctor owns a healing center and they specialize in various ways to help people (both male and female) with dealing with the stress of infertility. I was given a gift certificate from my doctor's office to try the acupuncture. I've gotta say, it could be quite addicting. Hopefully, in the end, it helps do the trick! Sometimes, you just have to have an open mind and be willing to try new things!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful! I hope it helps!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gyn doctor talked to me about acupunture for anxiety. I thought about it but was hesitant not knowing if it really worked. Your experience sounds good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete