skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Easter Egg Fun
The smell of vinegar in the spring takes me back to my childhood when my brothers and I would color Easter eggs. We would fight over who got to use which color and how many eggs we each got to dye. Now it's Brad's turn to do the coloring of the eggs. Except he doesn't get the joy of fighting for his share with siblings! He is still at the stage where each egg has to have it's own color. There is no mix and matching of colors here! Someday, I am sure that he will figure that out and then there will be a entire new mess to deal with! For now, I am happy to stand by and watch Brad do his work. He would take each egg out of the glass and check it to be sure that it was the right shade of each color before he would take them out! Now I guess it is up to me to eat all of these hard boiled eggs, as Brian will not eat a colored egg. He says that he can't not believe that I eat them. Well, I have been eating them for over 30 years now, and I am still alive, so what's the big deal?!?!

I LOVE hard boiled eggs... eggs in any variety. Especially omelets though, lol! Brad looks so happy with that egg!! :D
ReplyDelete