This is a picture of one very excited and happy little boy! We went to the Maple Festival last weekend with my parents and my brother's girlfriend. My father made the mistake of mentioning helicopter rides on the drive down, and Brad could not focus on anything other than the helicopter ride. We went to see how much the ride was, and Brad hooked Pop into taking him on a ride. I think that both Brad and Pop were excited for the ride. I do believe that it was my father's first ride in a helicopter too. They waited in line for about 45-50 minutes to take a 4 minute ride. My father said that Brad was so excited that he barely spoke on the helicopter. They flew over Marathon and even got to see deer in a field.Here is Brad after the ride. He was so very excited!! This is something that I think he will not forget for a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment