All day today, I kept saying that I was feeling overwhelmed. It was a crazy day at work, to say the very least, and it seemed that all the negative Nellie's were calling in to complain about one thing or another. Being that I work with the public and have to put on a happy face or have a pleasant voice on the phone, it really was starting to get to me by 2:30 this afternoon! Thankfully, I was not the only one feeling this way! Needless to say, I could not have been happier when 4:00 rolled around and I got the heck out of there without a look back! I am now sitting at home, and I still have this feeling. Maybe it is because Brad is testing me with everything that he has tonight, or I am just plain exhausted from the crazy day at work. Not to mention, I keep on thinking that I am going to get around to do some research on Brad and his behavior. That is still very high on my to do list. I did take some time for me last night and attended a wonderful seminar on putting together a medical notebook for my kiddo. I can't wait to have a moment of peace and begin to fill this out. I think that it will help me very much going forward to keep track of all of his issues and I will have this notebook (well, it's actually a binder) handy every time I go to one doctor or another for Brad. Here's to hoping that things start to look up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

{{{{HUGS}}}} Keep your chin up Jen!! Everything will look up soon!! :)
ReplyDelete