Thursday, July 28, 2011

Moving on Up!!

Recently a position had become vacant at my work and I decided to apply for the job.  I thought to myself that I really didn't have much to loose, so I went for it.  I had an interview last Friday and I found out on Monday that I got the position!  I am so excited!  My first day in my new position will be August 10th.  I will be working behind the scenes at the credit union processing all the electronic stuff, like payrolls, automatic payments, electronic checking account items, just to name a few.  While I am very excited for this new chapter of my credit union career to begin, I have to admit that I am going to miss seeing some of my regular members.  I know that I will probably still see them, just not as much as I did when I was up front on the teller line.  So, here's to new adventures and to moving on up!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! What credit union do you work at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marian! I work at Countryside Credit Union in East Syracuse.

    ReplyDelete