Summer, that is! It seems like only a week ago Brad had his last day of school and now I am out buying back to school stuff! And speaking of...since when did 1st graders need soooooo many supplies?!?! I honestly feel like I am buying enough supplies for the entire grade. Is it really necessary to have 12 glue sticks and a bottle of Elmer's glue? Is it necessary to have 4 boxes of crayons and 3 dozen pencils? Anyways, Brad finally decided on a backpack...Phineas and Ferb. Who else? That show is his current obsession. I swear that he has watched the 2nd dimension movie about 50 times. I splurged and got his backpack personalized too. I figured that he didn't get a new backpack last year when he started Kindergarten so he deserved it. It's not like I didn't try to buy him a new one, he was just happy with his Cars backpack that he had from the year before. Another sure sign that summer is coming to an end is the NYS Fair. I cannot believe that it starts in only 9 days. And the final sign that summer is over is my birthday! But let's not talk about the last part!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No kidding, summer has gone by so fast!! LOL on the school supplies!! I really don't think they use that much, but I think that's the way they can have extras in class for kids who don't have enough.
ReplyDeleteWe're bringing the boys to the fair for the very first time, with the understanding that we're staying FAR away from the midway, lol!!
...and hey, Happy early Birthday! ;)