Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kids

Kids, Kids, Kids...they have invaded my house and won't leave and they are not mine!  It seems that our house has turned in the neighborhood gathering station for all of the kids.  Some of them I don't mind, others bother me.  I can't help but wonder where are these kids parents?  I have never seen one of their parents nor do the parents seem to care where their children are.  I am the one who is outside with my kid every time he is and now I seem to watching all of these other kids too.  It gets so bad some nights, that I have to put Brad in the van and just go somewhere so I can escape these kids.  I want to tell them that I work full time and the last thing I want to do when I get home is babysit all of them.  OK...that is my bitch for the day!

1 comment:

  1. :( That makes me sad-that the kids are there and that you don't even know the parents. I guess that's one good thing about living where I do. I don't have to worry about that at all.. but yeah, I'd leave too!!

    ReplyDelete