With the help of my best friend, I was finally able to get Brad into therapy. We are still in the beginning stages, but I am hoping to get him diagnosed (if that is necessary) and to begin to get him the help that he needs with his anger and defiance. It was starting to get very overwhelming for me. I am only one person and there is only so much I can take before I feel like I am going to have a mental breakdown of my own! For the most part, Brad holds everything in all day at school and once he gets home, the devil comes out of him. And seeing as Brian works nights, I am the one that gets the wrath of Brad. So, with fingers crossed, things will hopefully begin to look up for all of us in the Higgs house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment