Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Central New York Snow Storm

Another snow storm has blown into Central New York. We are expected to get up to 10 inches of new snow. That is on top of the 110 inches that we have already gotten this winter! Many people are saying that they are sick of it, but it really does not bother me. And just think, we still have all of February to go!!
Brad did not have school today due to the storm. I probably was going to keep him home today anyways, as he has got a nasty cold. Whenever I ask him how he is feeling, he replies "I not OK Mom". While it is cute to hear the way he says it, I feel bad for the poor little guy. Brad has been sick at least once a month since school started. It's kinda funny, this child never got sick until he went to school!
I hope that we can all dig out of this latest snow storm before the next one rolls in next week! Stay warm!

3 comments:

  1. I don't mind the snow either, though I'm VERY much looking forward to WARMER weather!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would even take the 40s right now! Does that sound pathetic or what?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, 40's sound AMAZING.. looks like we may get it next week!!

    ReplyDelete