Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another thing off my list


We marked another item off of our to do list for the year. We finally got rid of the oversized, black monster that was our entertainment center. I have been wanting to go smaller, as my house is not that big, and the entertainment center seemed to eat up our living room. I bought a nice oak tv stand. It has doors on the bottom, as I still need some kind of storage for the crap that we have! It does make the living room seem a bit larger. Brad was so excited to help out Mom and Dad. He was a wonderful helper climbing behind the stand and plugging everything in. Brad even helped me put all the DVD's away! That is a task in and of itself!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!! I need to do something similar with ours. :P

    ReplyDelete