Wednesday, April 20, 2011

20 down...many more to go!

Just a little update on my weight loss journey. I have now lost 20 pounds! It certainly has not been easy, but the end result is worth it. I don't really notice a difference in myself, but others are. I was at Brad's old preschool last week and I ran into one of his previous teachers. She asked me what I was doing and said that I was looking good. That did boost me up to hear that! I've said it before and I will say it again...I didn't put it on overnight and it certainly will not come off overnight!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing is better than when others notice our weight loss! Keep it up Jen! Just remember what you're doing it for! I definitely agree that it wasn't put on overnight and it won't come off overnight! You're doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete