skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thanks Easter Bunny...bawk, bawk!!
I know that some day Brad will kill me for this picture, but I just had to!! Isn't he the cutest Bunny you have seen?!?! Anyways, the Easter Bunny made his stop at our house, even though I am still not sure why. Brad did not deserve to get a basket this year, but I move on! It took Brad some time to find where the Bunny hid his basket this year. For some reason, Brad always checks the places that the Bunny has left the basket in the past. Like the Bunny would hide it in the same place twice?!?! Since Brad is not a fan of chocolate or candy, he got a basket full of goodies. His favorite things were some fishing lures and a ball that he can throw up on the roof of the house. After playing with his Easter goods, we went to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Judy's for dinner. As always, the food was great and it was nice to spend time with the family!

*giggle* I love it!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen. Your always welcome at our house.
ReplyDelete