That's how I have been feeling lately. Like a huge failure. I have fallen off on my weight loss (or should I say gain) as of late, amongst other things. Days like today, I feel like a total failure as a mom and as a human. It is time to get to business and start doing some research. My main focus of research is going to Oppositional Defiant Disorder. This is, in my heart of hearts, is what I do believe that Brad has. Mostly because of this, is why I feel like a failure. He has been so draining as of late, I don't know how much more I can take. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer...but it is how I have been feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

{{{{HUGS}}}}} Don't beat yourself up, Jen. We're only human!!! You do what you need to do-take a break, don't feel bad that you can't do everything!!! Hang in there!!!
ReplyDelete