Monday, May 16, 2011

Hog Ride with Pop

Every time my dad has his Harley out, he asks Brad if he wants to go for a ride. And every time, Brad answers with a NO!! This time, when Pop asked him, he said YEP! I couldn't believe it! I turned to my mom and said, "I really don't think he is going to do it" to which she said to me that I better get my camera because Brad was in the garage getting a helmet. Thankfully, I actually had my camera with me. Brad climbed right on the back and held on tight to Pop. The look on his face when then first started off was of fright! But the look on his face when they got back was a pure excitement! Pop only took Brad around the block, but it totally made his night!


1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome!!! My Dad always used to drive us around on his bike-good memories!! I'm glad you got those pics!!!

    ReplyDelete