Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

I have to admit...I was very sad when I realized that Brad's school does not have an actual Kindergarten graduation "ceremony". It is like a rite of passage and I feel bad that it was denied him. Although, he could really care less! Today was the last day of school and he came home with a Kindergarten Diploma. This made my entire day! I was excited that he received this. I was even more excited about the fantastic report card that he received. He received all 4's, which is the best grade, for everything but identify words that rhyme. He got a 3 for that. He had a near perfect report card and his father and I could not be more proud! Can you tell by the picture below that he was less than thrilled with me taking his picture with his diploma?!?!





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your son!!!! LOL, love that last picture! ;D

    I was disappointed that they don't do K graduations too. :(

    ReplyDelete