Friday, August 12, 2011

New Job

I started my new job on Wednesday.  I was excited and nervous all at the same time.  I am still employed at the same place, I just received a promotion.  I was thrilled to be doing something different.  I have been in the same position at the credit union for over 6 years.  I think what I will miss the most about my old position is seeing the customers every day.  I feel that after many years seeing them weekly, I have grown attached to some of them.  I know that I can just walk out to the lobby to see them, but it won't be the same!  Now, I get my own office with a window (my view is the parking lot!!)  Even before I was Member Service Rep, I didn't have an office.  It was more like a cubicle!  So, I am excited to have my office.  I have been busy getting trained for the past three days learning all there is to know about ACH processing.  It is overwhelming but I am sure that over time I will get the hang of it and be a old pro soon!  I must say that I do like learning new things.  I guess that makes me kinda nerdy! 

1 comment:

  1. Being kinda nerdy isn't a bad thing! Congratulations on your new job and I hope that you'll still be able to interact with the people that you want to! That's what I miss most about working, the people!! :) YAY for an office!!! :D

    ReplyDelete