Monday, August 10, 2009

Bounce House

I had the day off from work today so I decided to arrange a play date for Brad with his friends, James and Ryan. I read in our paper about a new indoor bounce place and thought we would give it a shot. I decided on this, as it would help Brad with his Sensory Processing Disorder. It was really great for him to bounce and get the pounding on his joints. I paid $6.50 for 3 hours of play. It was great. Brad, James and Ryan ran around and bounced and had a complete blast. By the end of the three hours, Brad was sweating like crazy and soaked through his shirt! But he said that he had a great time and wants to go again. The plus side to this, is it is 8:15pm and he is already in bed sleeping! Thank you Bounce House!

No comments:

Post a Comment