Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fun at Aunt Barb's

We went out to Aunt Barb's house the other night to hang out and have some fun! Brad loves going there and has lots of fun with Shelly. She is so good to him. First thing that he did was to jump on the trampoline. He loves it! Shelly and him have a game that they play. First, he will sit on the trampoline and she will jump and this bounces him around. Then, she will sit and he will jump and bounce her around. Needless to say, Shelly doesn't bounce to much when Brad jumps! After the jumping is over, Brad will chase her around in circles on the trampoline. It is funny to watch!

After all the bouncing, Shelly asked if she could take Brad out on the jet ski. I know that she would be super careful with him on it, so I said yes. Before they even left, he was worried about how loud it is. She told him that it isn't loud and she started it up. As you can see, he had a big smile on his face and was loving it. She took him around for 10 minutes. He was loving it. I could hear him laughing and yelling "Oh Yeah" out on the lake. After Shelly took him for a ride, she went out for a ride on her own. Brad was watching her from the dock. The minute she opened it up and took off, he was jumping up and down on the dock yelling, "YEAH BABY, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!" Barb and I just about wet our pants! It was the funniest thing that has come out of his mouth. He was just as excited to watch Shelly as he was to ride on it with her. As always, we had a blast with Aunt Barb and Shelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment