What can I say? I love Halloween!! It has to be my favorite holiday. Today we finally carved our pumpkins. Needless to say, 3 of them were rotten by the time we got around to carving them! Oh well, at least we still had 2 to carve. Brad actually put his hands into the pumpkin to pull the guts out. He really did not like this at all. After a couple of handfuls, he said that he is not doing that again!
Now, down to the fun part of Halloween, getting dressed up. This year Brad wanted to be a cop. When I went to the store to buy the costume, they did not have all the accessories that come with the costume. So, I asked Brad if he wanted to be the "special" cop and he said yes. So, he went as a SWAT team member. The best part of the costume for him was the handcuffs! He had more fun going around and handcuffing everyone! By the end of the night, Brad had a bag full of candy and he said that he had a lot of fun Trick or Treating!

No comments:
Post a Comment