skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Splash Lagoon
We are back from our overnight trip to Splash Lagoon in Erie, PA. It was a blast! It was the three of us along with my godson (and cousin) Justin. Brad had the time of his life! There was just sooo much to do and he didn't know where to start! The first thing he did was go down the kiddie water slides. He did this 3 times and decided that that was enough. I think it was because he felt like he didn't have control or the ability to put his feet out and stop sliding. He then found an area that I called the "Water Works". It was a bunch of pipes with steering wheels that kids could adjust the water flow. Brad stayed there for what seemed like hours. He also really enjoyed the Lazy River. But for some reason, he would not go on the lazy river with his father, only me. We also spent quite a bit of time in the "frog pond". It was a family hot tub, but really more like a small pool. Justin did sucker me into going down the water slides with him. I did the cyclone, which is like a giant toilet bowl. Once I got to the bottom, I flipped right out of the tube! Well, if you can't laugh at yourself! Brad also really liked sleeping in a hotel room. This was his first experience with it. All in all it was good. We did have a couple of moments, which I really think he just got over stimulated and decided to have some melt downs. On the way home, I asked him what his favorite part was and he said staying in the hotel and the lazy river! I have to admit, the lazy river was pretty nice! One of the nice parts for Brian and I was stopping at a winery on the way home and we got some pretty great blueberry and cherry wine!
No comments:
Post a Comment